Ask your local health leader to back our call for early diagnosis

Integrated Care Boards in England, Health Boards in Wales and Scotland and Health and Social Care Trusts in Northern Ireland are responsible for the delivery of healthcare services to their local communities.


You can write to the Chief Executive Officer of these organisations directly or ask your politician to write to them.

We’d like to know what local health leaders are doing to improve waiting times for diagnosis. To help them understand the importance of early diagnosis you can share your story and our policy brief, which sets out the facts, latest research and our call to action.

Use our template letter to help you find the right words

You can find your local healthcare provider by following these links:

England: NHS England | Integrated care system leadership and websites

Scotland: Organisations | Scotland's Health on the Web

Wales: Health in Wales | Local Health Boards

Northern Ireland: Health and Social Care trusts | nidirect

Become a Campaigner

None of our award-winning campaigns would be possible without our amazing community of dedicated campaigners. Your powerful voice really does matter. 


This page has been saved in your personal space. Go to “My Page” to view all saved pages.

Helpline service


We know it can be difficult to live with, or support someone living with these conditions. But you’re not alone. We provide up-to-date, evidence-based information and can support you to live well with Crohn’s or Colitis.

Our helpline team can help by:

  • Providing information about Crohn’s and Colitis.

  • Listening and talking through your situation.

  • Helping you to find support from others in the Crohn’s and Colitis community.

  • Signposting you to specialist organisations.

Please be aware we’re not medically or legally trained. We cannot provide detailed financial or benefits advice or specialist emotional support.

Please contact us via telephone, email or LiveChat - 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (except English bank holidays).

Live chat

If you need specific medical advice about your condition, your GP or IBD team will be best placed to help.

Would you like to save the changes made to this page?