- Biological drugs - provides an overview of the main biological drugs used to treat Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD). It also looks at 'biosimilars', a new type of biological drug now available.
- Managing Bowel Incontinence in IBD - looks at ways in which you can manage the risk of incontinence physically, practically and emotionally.
- Adalimumab - aims to answer common questions you may if you have been prescribed adalimumab (also known as humira) or are deciding to go on it.
- Bones and IBD - provides advice for anyone with IBD who may be worried about developing fragile bones. It looks at why this might happen, and developments in prevention, diagnosis and treatment.
- Methotrexate - answers some common questions about taking methotrexate medication to treat IBD.
- Staying Well with IBD - looks at physical and emotional factors that may help you stay as well as possible whether you're in a flare-up or remission.