Every day, our supporters help us fight Inflammatory Bowel Disease and enable us to provide information and advice to help people living with these conditions.
We couldn't do the work we do without you, which is why we value your trust so highly. It's also why, when you make the decision to support us, we make this promise to you...
- Only contact you if you have expressed an interest in our work and have given your consent for us to do so.
- Communicate with our supporters and beneficiaries with respect and sensitivity.
- Provide information about our charitable spend so you can see what a difference you’re making.
- Change how we communicate with you or stop communicating with you if you ask us to.
- Abide by the fundraising regulators codes of practice.
- Ensure all our activities are open, fair, honest and legal.
- Only work with agencies that reflect our values and commit to train, educate and monitor these fundraising agencies to ensure they live up to this promise.
- Make it easy for you to contact our supporter care team with any questions or queries you have about our fundraising.
- Protect your data, taking every effort to ensure it is both safe and up to date.
- Never sell or share anyone’s contact details with other organisations.
- Not conduct our fundraising with the use of persistent “hard sell” techniques or unreasonable pressure to elicit your support.