Do you love a good challenge and want to try something new?
Why not sign up to take part in the ultimate muddy obstacle challenge, Tough Mudder!
They have locations all across the UK, so there’s bound to be one near to you and there are events of varying distances and difficulty, so truly everyone can get involved.
'After 3.5 hours I was glad to reach the finish line, feeling very tired and bruised, but absolutely euphoric at being able to complete the course and most importantly raise money for Crohn’s & Colitis in the process. Knowing it was for a great cause definitely helped carry me through the course.’
The courses are designed to challenge physical strength and mental grit, and are best tackled as part of a team, so you can sign up with friends before you go or of course meet new friends at the foot of each obstacle. It's totally up to you, whatever distance you decide on, the sense of achievement will be amazing!
Tough Mudder are still confirming some of their 2019 dates (exciting, right?), so for the most up to date list please check their website directly at: https://toughmudder.co.uk/events/find-an-event
Here’s the ones that have been confirmed:
- London West: 4 & 5 May 2019 - Full, Half, Tougher Mudder (10 Miles, Competitive), 5K
- Midlands: 18 & 19 May 2019 - Full, Half, Competitive, 5K
- Scotland: 15 & 16 June 2019 - Full, Half, Competitive, 5K
- Yorkshire: 27 & 28 July 2019 - Full, Half, Competitive, 5K
- South West: 17 & 18 August 2019 - Full, Half, Competitive, 5K
- North West: 7 & 8 September 2019 - Full, Half, Competitive, 5K
- London South (Weekend 1) 14 September 2019 - Full, Half, Competitive, 5K
- London South (Weekend 2) 21 & 22 September 2019 - Full, Half, Competitive, 5K
We have Charity Places in all of the ‘Full Mudder’ events, this is the 10 mile distance that has 20+ obstacles.
If you would like to take part in one of the other distances, then please give us a call on 01727 734485 or drop us an email.
Our registration fee is £50 and we have set a minimum sponsorship target of £350 per participants which we are there every step of the way to help you reach.
Sign up to be part of our Charity Team here.
If you already have a place in a Tough Mudder event, whatever the distance, we would love to send you out a t-shirt and registration pack. So, just sign up as an Own Place for the day of your event or drop us an email with your details.