There are many ways you can help shape new or existing research studies. This can include:
- Working with research funders to help prioritise patient needs.
- Reviewing and working in partnership on applications for funding.
- Joining project steering groups.
- Participating in focus groups.
- Completing surveys to inform the study.
Developing a new test to improve clinical decision making in IBD
AlphaBiomics (London, UK) aims to improve and personalise the clinical care of people diagnosed with IBD. The company is developing a test to improve...
Your views on food interventions and prebiotics for Ulcerative Colitis
Researchers at The University of Reading and Royal Berkshire NHS Foundation Trust are looking for people affected by Ulcerative Colitis to participate in a short...
Online Focus Group: multiple health conditions in pregnancy – what should researchers measure?
Researchers at MuM-PreDiCT consortium (made up of 8 UK universities) are looking for women with multiple long-term physical/mental health conditions and experience of pregnancy...