Please find below recordings of the live presentations and discussions for you to sit back and enjoy in your own time, whenever you are ready.
We will leave their polls open for your feedback until 17th November.
- Defining microbial predictors of responsiveness to biological therapies in Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis - Chris Lamb
- Adapting interventions to improve sleep in people living with IBD - Alex Scott
- Can the smell of stool be used to diagnose IBD in children? - Chris Probert
- Psychophysiological and biological profiling of chronic pain in people with IBD - Kazuya Takahashi
- Towards a periodic table of cells in medicine (the TAURUS study) - Tom Thomas
- Patients views and preferences on steroid regimes and their side effects - Nishani Jayasooriya
Defining microbial predictors of responsiveness to biological therapies in Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis - Chris Lamb