Here's your step-by-step guide to making an application online.
The Principle Investigator will need to create an Account to login to the Crohn’s & Colitis UK Secure Portal. You’ll need a valid email address to which we’ll send your verification code.
You’ll be directed to the Profile page to enter your Contact and Employment Details.
- Under Roles, select Yes for ‘Are you applying for a Research Grant?’
- Select Update to save your changes and return to the Home Page.
Click on the Home icon to refresh the page.
- Under Useful Links, select the grant you want to apply for. A new page will open and you’ll be able to enter your Application Details.
- Under Application Theme, select the type of Research Award you’d like to apply for.
- Select Save and View Application Overview. You can return to and amend each section of the application at a later stage by accessing My Research Grant Applications from the Menu.
Accounts/Applications must be set up in the Principle Investigator’s name and submitted before the deadline. Supplementary information or late applications will not be accepted after the deadline.
By proceeding to apply for funding, you confirm that you are authorised to submit the application on behalf of the prospective grant holding institution. If successful, your application may be shared with 3rd party funders to raise funds for the Awards.
Read our Guidance Notes for further information about our Research Awards and on how to complete your application. If you have any technical queries, please contact the Research Team at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01727 734 468.