As the UK’s leading national charity for Crohn’s and Colitis, funding from charitable trusts and foundations is invaluable as it enables us to help people affected by Crohn’s and Colitis and to fund pioneering research to ultimately find a cure.
From providing practical and emotional support to raising awareness of the condition, and funding the best quality research, we’re a unique source of support and advocacy for people affected by Crohn’s and Colitis. Without us, many people would have nobody else in their corner.
We have many projects that require funding from trusts and foundations. If you would like to discuss some of the ways you can support our work, or would like to visit to see our services in action please contact the Trusts team for further information.
We invite you to see first-hand how we are making a difference. Recently, funding from trusts has enabled us to support:
- Our multi-channel helpline, which provides practical and emotional support.
- Innovative research to identify better treatments, improve healthcare and ultimately find a cure for Crohn’s and Colitis.
- Our Spotlight Project, which aims to improve understanding of Crohn's and Colitis amongst GPs, speed up diagnosis and improve support for patients.
- The production and distribution of Patient Packs to hospitals across the UK, for newly diagnosed patients. Plus, our full catalogue of patient information, free to download from our website.
- Residential camps for children and families to boost their resilience, reduce their isolation and increase their self-esteem.
We would like to acknowledge the generous support of the many trusts and foundations that have supported our work over the last 40 years, including those who wish to remain anonymous. We could not have delivered our services without your incredible generosity:
Diseases of the gut are essentially hidden diseases which don’t get as much publicity and support as those no less deserving but more visible diseases do. They also affect more people than generally understood. One of the Foundation’s priorities is to support people who need help now, which is why the Foundation has supported Crohn’s & Colitis UK.