We are looking for 4-6 patients to help develop a NHS Rightcare scenario, which will demonstrate the opportunities to reduce varation in Crohn's and Colitis care.
The scenario does this by using a fictional person to examine the case of Crohn's and Colitis, its identification, subsequent treatment and ongoing management, comparing suboptimal and ideal care. The document is intended to help local health economies understand the implications on quality of life and costs – of shifting a pathway to consistently deliver timely evidence-based excellence.
What will be involved?
- Working with others as part of an informal group
- Understanding of (and passion for) the IBD Standards
- Understanding of policy drivers in NHS
- Clinical input/advice
- Sense checking/accuracy
- Feeding back on draft documents
- Email and conference call(s), (no face-face meetings)
If you would like to contribute to creating this NHS Rightcare scenario please contact Sarah.Berry@crohnsandcolitis.org.uk or call 01727 617346.