In light of current events with COVID-19 Action Challenge are reviewing their upcoming challenges. At present, the Thames Path Challenge remains unaffected.
However, this will be reviewed approx 8 weeks ahead of the event as developments unfold. You can read Action Challenges latest information here.
Walk, jog or run along England's greatest river. Do something incredible this year.
Take on the Thames Path Challenge following England's greatest river. Most will walk, many will jog, some will run,and all have special reasons to push themselves.
Our full Thames Path Challenge 100km route heads from Putney Bridge past Hampton Court to Runnymede of Magna Carta fame at 50km, then on past wonderful historic scenery all the way to Henley. With half & quarter distance options -there's a challenge for everyone.
There's also the 'Thames Bridges Trek' - a 25km walk through the heart of London, zig-zagging over 16 famous bridges with the best views of the Capital's landmarks.
Your challenge will be a test ofspirit and determination. You'll be supported all the way by our team, and rewarded with an amazing sense of achievement.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as an individual or a team
- 100km full challenge
- Half or quater challenge options
- Rest stops - free food and drink
- All meals / food included!
- Medics, massage and pace walkers
- Medal, t-shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options avaliable
- Pre-event training support & app
It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
Visit the Thames Path Callenge website here for all the info.
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your place!
- Full Challenge - £15 + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £10 + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £5 + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourseld, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Self Fund - you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you can, with no set target or deadline, and there's no cost at all to the charity.
- Full Challenge - £198
- Half Challenge - £129
- Quarter Challenge - £79
For full details of prices and to sign up, click here.
Start your fundraising here!
There may be a photographer at this event and pictures may be taken of you participating in the event. Crohn's & Colitis UK may use these photographs for the purpose of marketing future events online and on print materials.
Please let us know if you do not wish your photograph to be taken and/or used, so that we can make the necessary arrangements. Should you have any questions about photography and want more information about this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to change your details at any time you can do so by emailing email@example.com or calling our friendly Supporter Care team on 01727 73 44 85