In light of current events with COVID-19 Action Challenge are reviewing their upcoming challenges. At present, the South Coast Challenge remains unaffected.
However, this will be reviewed approx 8 weeks ahead of the event as developments unfold. You can read Action Challenges latest information here.
Walk, Jog or Run it as you take on some of England's finest scenery.
An Eastbourne start, up Beachy Head, over the magnificent Seven Sisters, and along the famous South Downs Way National Trail with stunning views over the sea to a Brighton mid-point. Devil's Dyke, welcome rest stops, a few ups & downs all lie ahead before historic Arundel comes into view after an 100km amazing journey.You will get full support and hospitality all the way from our team - and with half and quarter distance options also - there's a challenge here for everyone!
Push yourself further - 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace - 24 hours+
- Run or Jog - set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full 'Daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
It's Your Challenge - Your Way!
Visit the South Coast Challenge website here for all the info.
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your place!
- Full Challenge - £15 reg fee + £595 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £10 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £5 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourseld, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Full Challenge - £99 reg fee + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £64.50 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Quarter Challenge - £39.50 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Self Fund - you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you can, with no set target or deadline, and there's no cost at all to the charity.
- Full Challenge - £198
- Half Challenge - £129
- Quarter Challenge - £79
For full details of prices and to sign up, click here.
Start your fundraising now!
There may be a photographer at this event and pictures may be taken of you participating in the event. Crohn's & Colitis UK may use these photographs for the purpose of marketing future events online and on print materials.
Please let us know if you do not wish your photograph to be taken and/or used, so that we can make the necessary arrangements. Should you have any questions about photography and want more information about this, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to change your details at any time you can do so by emailing email@example.com or calling our friendly Supporter Care team on 01727 73 44 85