Over 2,000 challengers will take on the 2020 London Winter Walk through the heart of the Capital, following the Thames, and passing many famous landmarks. A great way to set you up for an active New Year!
The start / finish is The Oval Cricket Ground - with 2 Half Marathon distance options:
- 'Eastern Walk' - 21km loop past Tower Bridge to Southwark Park
- 'Western Walk' - 21km loop heading out to Putney Bridge
Or, if you're up for a tough one - join the early start - do both legs, and make it a New Year Full 42km Marathon Walk!
What you'll get:
- Half or Full Marathon Routes
- Oval Cricket Ground Base Camp
- 21km East Loop and 21km West Loop
- Rest stops - Free drinks and snacks
- 7-8am start for the 42km Marathon
- 8-11am start for Half Marathons
- Free Winter Walk beanie & buff
- Hot meal at Base Camp finish
- Half way brunch for Full Marathon
- Winter Walk mobile phone app
- Special Winter Walk Medal
- For Charity - or self fund
Visit the London Winter Walk Challenge website here for all the info.
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your place!
As we are an official Charity Partner - you get 25% off the standard registration fee.
- Full Marathon - £7.50 reg fee + £395 in fundraising
- Half Marathon - £4.50 reg fee + £245 in fundraising
Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
As we are an official Charity Partner - you get 10% off the standard registration fee.
- Full Marathon - £45 reg fee + £199 in fundraising
- Half Marathon - £27.90 reg fee + £119 in fundraising
Self Fund - you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you can, with no set target or deadline, and there's no cost at all to the charity.
Full Marathon - £99
Half Marathon - 65
For full details of prices and to sign up, click here.
Start your fundraising now!
There may be a photographer at this event and pictures may be taken of you participating in the event. Crohn's & Colitis UK may use these photographs for the purpose of marketing future events online and on print materials.
Please let us know if you do not wish your photograph to be taken and/or used, so that we can make the necessary arrangements. Should you have any questions about photography and want more information about this, please contact email@example.com
If you want to change your details at any time you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our friendly Supporter Care team on 01727 73 44 85