To mark Crohn's and Colitis Awareness Week and celebrate the charity's 40th anniversary, North West London Network will be hosting a charity fundraising firewalk. Places are limited so please REGISTER NOW! A £30 refundable deposit is required also.
This event features a 12 foot fire bed burning at 600C and after a training seminar with world class instructors, you will be able to take on the massive challenge of crossing it barefoot.
In doing so, you overcome a huge challenge, start conversations within the community and raise funds for Crohn's & Colitis UK. What's not to like!?
We don’t use hypnosis, spiritual training or magic in this training; it is designed to motivate you and show you that you can do what you want if you choose. The training is really good fun, educational and perfect for preparing you for your walk.
- Participants must be over 18 years of age at the time of the Fire Walk
- We encourage participants to collect sponsorship and recommend £80 as a minimum fundraising target, which may include the £30 deposit, if you choose to gift it
- Every possible precaution will be taken to minimise risk but second degree burns (blisters) can occur and if they do you will be provided with a first kit
- All attendees will be asked to sign a liability release form at the event
- The Fire Walk can be completed in wet weather but if it is so bad that it is impossible or represents a risk it will not go ahead
- You will not be allowed to Fire Walk if you have or we suspect you have consumed alcohol in the 8 hours prior to the event
This event is hosted by volunteers. Please contact us if you would like any more information.