Cake and a cuppa!
It’s time for tea, cake, and anything else you would like to bake and make!
Choose to host your event online or in person, for your closest friends, relatives or work colleagues – the choice is yours!
How does it work?
Choose your guestlist, find a time and date to suit your guests.
If you're hosting online, pick the platform you feel comfortable using, like Zoom.
Use our editable E-Invitations to send to your guest and secure the date in everyone diaries.
Create your Just Giving page, share it with your guests 1 – 2 weeks in advance of your event.
We’ve shared some of our favourite ideas to get help get your creative juices flowing!
- Ask for a donation from each person to enter to play our foodie quiz
- Ask a local businesses or crafty friends to donate prizes for a raffle.
- Set a theme or have a fancy-dress competition.
- Suggest an entrance fee (on the door or virtual) between £5 - £10
- Don’t forget to set your virtual background to remind everyone who you’re raising money for.
- Hosting online? Give a £1 fine every time someone talks on mute!
- Don't forget to thank people for taking part!