This year's AGM will also be streamed live on YouTube.
All members are entitled to exercise their right to vote at this meeting. This may be by:
- Attending in person at the offices to provide a show of hands 1
- Voting online by registering in advance 2
- Appointing a proxy (someone who will vote for you in accordance with your wishes) 3
1 Whilst you can simply arrive on the day it would be appreciated if you let us know beforehand by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to the main office for catering purposes.
2 Please register that you wish to vote online before 10am on the 2nd September by sending your name and membership number to email@example.com stating that you intend to vote online and we will send you a secure link for doing so. Voting will open online for a few days before the meeting and will close when individual items are completed at the meeting.
3 To appoint a proxy please provide us with your name and membership number and the name and contact details of the proxy who need not be a member. This must be provided to us either by: email from the email address you have registered with us; or by post to our offices marked for the attention of the Governance Officer in a document signed by you.
- Welcome, introductions and apologies for absence
- Approval of the minutes from last year's AGM - which was held on Saturday 4 June 2016
- Chairman’s report
- Adoption of the annual audited accounts and report for the financial year ended 31 December 2016
- Re-appointment of Williamson Morton Thornton LLP as auditors of the Charity and to delegate authority to the Trustees to set the remuneration of the auditors
- Re-election of Trustees: Sue Cherrie, Deborah Hodges and Caroline Silke
- Special resolution – to revise the Articles of Association
- Delivering Greatest Impact and Shared Values - A strategy for the next five years by CEO
- Any other business
After the meeting, there'll be a sandwich lunch and the chance to chat with other members