Can we be your chosen Charity of the Year?
Every year Crohn’s and Colitis UK relies on the generous support of companies to choose us as Charity of the Year. As the dedicated Charity for the entire financial year, your company will support us in whatever way they can and in return will receive:
- An announcement of support
- Staff motivation - a number of select places in our current major ‘Walk It’ events across the country
- An awareness talk by a patient or volunteer to employees within your company
- Regular updates on how the money is being spent and corporate highlights in our monthly ‘Corporate News e-shot’, which will also tell you about our calendar of events to get involved in
- A certificate of support
- The opportunity to sponsor a stand at one of our major running events (i.e. London Marathon) and to support the participants
- A place in our annual skydive days across the country – how many people in your company will dare to take the plunge?
- The chance to organise a company event – i.e. company bike ride or run a ‘Bake Off event’ between office departments. Can one of our Crohn’s and Colitis supporter groups judge the final?
- One of our running event spaces with an opportunity to Match Give the sponsorship raised
- Pro bono work – can you offer the staff at Crohn’s and Colitis UK training in your relevant place of interest?
Here are some of our current Corporates that have chosen us as their Charity of the Year.
I was delighted that one of Santander Consumer Finance’s chosen charities this year was my nomination Crohn’s and Colitis UK. As an employee with UC and a supporter of the charity it was important not only to raise as much money as possible but to raise awareness and remove the stigma surrounding Inflammatory bowel disease.