Choose us as your company's Charity of the Year...
These incurable, life-long conditions affect more people than Multiple Sclerosis and Parkinson's combined.
We can change attitudes, break taboos, support people, and fund vital research. But to do all of that, we need your help.
Please help us to improve lives today, and help to create a world free from Crohn’s and Colitis tomorrow.
Reasons choose Crohn’s and Colitis UK
- You will have a real impact in changing lives:
Become our biggest ever Charity of the Year partner, and have a genuine and lasting impact in getting earlier treatment and support to all those affected in the UK today.
- You will help make the invisible, visible:
Crohn’s and Colitis are largely unseen, and often unknown conditions. Help us break taboos, eliminate the stigma and raise vital awareness of these diseases.
- You will be part of an unforgettable partnership:
Enjoy a year packed full of meaningful volunteering and exciting fundraising opportunities for everyone.
I look back now and realise how little I knew about Crohn’s, and I hadn't even heard of the disease prior to my diagnosis. Crohn’s & Colitis UK have given me a huge amount of knowledge and support over the years, however I still feel this is a relatively unknown disease. Crohn’s and Colitis affects so many people and we need to raise more awareness and funding in support of this charity.
The gut is a major organ involved in almost every part of the body - when something goes wrong, the consequences can be devastating.
Up to 80% of people with Crohn's and 25% of people with Colitis will need surgery at some point in their life.
With your vote, we can help people manage their condition better, and work towards a cure so that, one day, they won’t have to.
As dedicated Charity for the financial year, your company will support us and in return will receive:
- Brand exposure - we have a large social media audience and we can work with you to reach them with information about the partnership.
- Staff motivation and team building - places in our flagship 5km and 10km ‘Walk It’ events and annual skydive days across the country.
- Awareness talks by our patient representatives or volunteer experts to employees within your company.
- The opportunity to sponsor a stand at one of our major running events (i.e. London Marathon) and to support the participants.
- Help you set up Payroll Giving at your company.
- Organisation of pro bono work – providing your staff the opportunity to share their expertise by offering the staff at Crohn’s & Colitis UK training and experience in your relevant place of interest.
I was delighted that one of Santander Consumer Finance’s chosen charities this year was my nomination Crohn’s and Colitis UK. As an employee with UC and a supporter of the charity it was important not only to raise as much money as possible but to raise awareness and remove the stigma surrounding Inflammatory bowel disease.
To speak to our team please contact: email@example.com