Choose Crohn's and Colitis UK as your company's Charity of the Year...
Can we be your chosen Charity of the Year?
Every year Crohn’s and Colitis UK relies on the generous support of companies to choose us as Charity of the Year. As dedicated Charity for the financial year, your company will support us in whatever ways they can and in return will receive:
- Brand exposure - we connect with over 1 millions people per week through our digital channels and have a large social media audience (Facebook 180,000 likes, Twitter 32,000 followers) and we can work with you to reach them with information about the partnership
- Staff motivation and team building - places in our flagship 5km and 10km ‘Walk It’ events and annual skydive days across the country
- Awareness talks by our patient representatives or volunteer experts to employees within your company
- Regular updates on how donations are being spent and corporate highlights in our ‘Corporate News e-shot’, which will also tell you about our calendar of events to get involved in
- The opportunity to sponsor a stand at one of our major running events (i.e. London Marathon) and to support the participants
- The chance to organise a company event i.e. company bike ride or run a ‘Bake Off event’ between office departments, with support from Crohn's and Colitis UK volunteers or staff members attending
- Help you set up Payroll Giving at your company
- Organisation of pro bono work – providing your staff the opportunity to share their expertise by offering the staff at Crohn’s and Colitis UK training and experience in your relevant place of interest
If you'd be interested in discussing Crohn's and Colitis UK being your Charity of the Year, please contact our corporate team!
I was delighted that one of Santander Consumer Finance’s chosen charities this year was my nomination Crohn’s and Colitis UK. As an employee with UC and a supporter of the charity it was important not only to raise as much money as possible but to raise awareness and remove the stigma surrounding Inflammatory bowel disease.
Our Current Charity of the Year Supporters